Sunday, March 6, 2011

Finally a makeup post!


So I was at Sephora this week and tested a few different products. YSL faux cil mascara which was nice but worth $30 a tube?!? I don't think so ! I also decided to go with brow tint over a pencil and am very happy so far. The Brow tint seems to be much more natural looking.

My fav purchase of the day was Makeup Forever Invisible Cover Foundation! It has good medium coverage and it looks like I'm not wearing anything but just have perfect skin :) They have a good selection of colors and is a great foundation for Spring and Summer. It is a bit expensive at $40 but I like it better than even Mac.

Here I am with a brown smokey eye, my new foundation, and nude Lip color by Sephora called Dolce Nude. Sorry for the quality it's just a cell phone pic.


1 comment: